Tuesday, December 15, 2009

One hell of a year

Well as I have the ability to post by mobile and I can't sleep id post.

This year started out with me loosing my father in witch I've already posted. Then last month I lost my grand father. This will be the first time in my life that I won't share my birthday with him. You see we shared our birthdays 12/31.

After moving home, my mother had the idea to get my grandparents to move in with us. This would make it a lot eaiser on myself finacally to split the bills with them, and would give me the company of my grandparents. I've lived with them quite a few times through the years so it was nice to bring them into my home for a change. I won't say it was easy for my grandpa, shortly after the move his loyal dog Patches passed. That was the first time I seen him cry. It was raining that day which didn't make it eaiser to dig his grave out back. I did the best I could, even making a cross with Patches name carved in it.

No comments: